Once booked on to a course (and paid):
- A course is transferable to a friend up to 48 hours before the course starts – you are welcome to transfer your place to a friend at no additional cost.
- You are welcome to transfer onto another course (subject to availability) up to 30 days before the course you are currently booked on starts for an admin fee of 10% of the price of the original course or £20, whichever is the greater. Transfers can only be done to courses run in house by The Source, if you want to transfer to a course hosted by a 3rd party you will need to cancel with the The Source and prebook with them. In the case of the Total Yoga Nidra Immersion Experience and the Total Yoga Nidra & Sleep workshop, you are welcome to transfer over to the online version of the same course. Transfers within 30 days of the start date you are currently booked on to can only be done if we have someone to fill the space, at the time the transfer is requested. If there is noone to fill the space, then it will not be possible to transfer you.
- You are welcome to cancel your place up to 30 days before the course starts, for a refund minus 20% of the course fee or £30, whichever is the greater. Cancellations within 30 days of the start date can only be done if we have someone to fill the space at the time the cancellation is requested. If there is noone to fill the space, then you will not receive a refund.
- For courses run by a 3rd party host, please contact them directly for their terms and conditions, as they may vary to ours.
- The current Terms and Conditions apply at time of cancellation/transfer, when there has been an update since time of booking.
- In the event that a live gathering is cancelled, all students will be offered the option to transfer to an online blended learning experience, including live synchronous teaching, lectures, talks and sharing, personal tuition, virtual classrooms, circles of support and connection. You will also receive an option to transfer to another in person course date, or for a 100% refund of the course costs.