Have you read Yoni Shakti?
Are you inspired by the feminine yoga practices that honour cyclical wisdom and the presence of Shakti in yoga?
Would you like to include Yoni Shakti Yoga practices from the book in your practice of yoga?
Yoni Shakti Yoginis 3 hour webinar showing you how to “Liberate your own Yoga Practice" with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli Phd. Suitable for all yoga practitioners
Live online webinar will include practices from Yoni Shakti, Co-creative Total Yoga Nidra practice and Q&A with Uma.
This is a live and online experiential encounter with the key practices of Yoni Shakti, and incorporates practical tips on how to integrate them into your own yoga practice. The session will be recorded so you can engage with it again in your own time.
1. You will learn three variants on the Heart-Womb gesture to use at the start and close of your own practice as a way to access intuitive inner knowing.
2. You will learn how to check in with your own cyclical wisdom to attune your practice to the needs of the day/ time of the month and embody respect for your own.
3. You will learn how to ‘greet the womb with love’ through a series of shakti bandhas and rhythmic motion.
4. You will experience cleansing breath and sound practices to help connect to intuition and prepare for yoga nidra.
5.You will learn how to honour the elements in the world of your body, using spiral and circular movements to activate energy and tune into what practice feels appropriate and liberating for you at any given session.
6. There will be time for questions and answers about the practices to enable you to discover how best to integrate this work into your own home practice.
Please arrive in the Zoom room 5 minutes before the start –
Have ready a mat, your favourite blanket or shawl, and props as you feel necessary to support your comfort in yoga nidra. For example you may be glad to have a cushion, extra blanket, socks, bolster, eye pillow etc.
6.30pmGreetings and welcome to the virtual circle of belonging –
Three heart-womb greeting variants – silent, with sound, with movement and still.
7pm Heart-centred affirmation to root the practices in the web of hearts of this circle of belonging. Individual regional and seasonal check in for menstruality consciousness raising and attunements to the needs of your body now. Also time to make requests for particular approaches to practice, certain focus of attention etc. etc.
7.30pm Greeting the womb with love - key practices for menstrual and menopausal health and to awaken intuition. Clearing the field – Tibetan Bhramari practice to clear and nourish.
8pm Total Yoga Nidra Co-creation for this circle – including elemental welcomes and heart-womb awareness in Yoga Nidra to awaken intuition and liberate Yoni Shakti
8.30pm Awakening with gentle movement. Elemental greetings in the microcosm of the body – honouring the lements with sound and gesture.
9pm – Time for your questions
9.30pm closing the circle