The BaliSpirit Festival embodies the core mantra of Balinese Hinduism - Tri Hita Karana - to live in harmony with our spiritual, social, and natural environments.
Through the traditions of yoga, dance, healing and world music, the BaliSpirit Festival attracts over 5000 people from all over the world every year. The 7-day, 8-night Festival offers you a wide range of events to choose from between 8am – 11pm each day over 1 week, in 2019 from March 24 - 31, such as interactive workshops & seminars, a lively community market & healing center, a children’s activity zone, yoga classes and vibrant night time programs of live Bhakti music concerts, ecstatic dance and DJs, set among the picturesque rice-fields of Ubud, Bali.
The 13th annual BaliSpirit Festival March 29 – April 5, 2020 is a spiritually charged Global Festival that takes place on the tropical island of Bali.
You can read about the festival’s mission and vision and story or take a look at some testimonials. You can also meet the founders, the team and our sponsors or browse the gallery of images.
In addition to providing an inspiring space for personal transformation and sacred celebration, the Festival emphasizes giving back to the local Balinese community through creative outreach initiatives. Find out more about AYO! Kita Bicara HIV & AIDS,Bali ReGreen and Yayasan Kryasta Guna or the festival’s partner organizations – Project Clean Uluwatu, Basa Bali and Palestine Yoga Movement.
We find inspiration with world-renowned teachers, workshops, wisdom talks and seminars, discovering new paths to inner harmony, healing and our collective well-being. On this journey, we set aside digital distractions in favor of soul-to-soul connections, making new friends, embracing new ideas, and expanding our wisdom. There is space to share from the heart, opportunities to connect deeply, and places to be alone to reflect.
And with our cups filled to the brim and raised to the heavens, we unite in ceremony and celebration, dancing under the stars to a global lineup of musical magicians. You are so welcome to offer your prayer at this sacred fire. In service to the dream of a healthy and vibrant planet, it’s time to Restore the Balance.
Uma Dinsmore-Tuli will be sharing sessions as part of the festival, details will soon be confirmed:
- Yoga therapy for women’s health - exploring yoga therapy for specific health issues such as mensturality and fertility, menopause, postnatal recovery
- Yoga for women - experimental anatomy of the pelvis - know your own pelvic floor and pelvic organs, through yoni shakti yoga, yoga nidra and pelvic mapping.
- Living with the Mahavidyas - embodying the presence of the Great Wisdom Goddess in the cycles of our lives
- Freeing the Queen of Dreams through Total Yoga Nidra - an immersion in Nidra Shakti - the deep power of rest
- Postlineage yoga - a focus on freedom and convergence
- Living yoga as spiritual activism - reflections on post-lineage yoga, eco-feminism, yoga nidra and self-care (Keynote presentation)
Full details and times coming soon
if you are thinking to bring a group to the Festival, we do have special group rates for you too, please refer to this for the prices & details: BSF 2020 Group Rates
However, if you’re not interested in organizing a group, you can also simply share this personal discount code “UMA” & "SIVANI" to the community, worth $50 for Abundance Pass & 7-Day Pass tickets.