Yoga Nidra for Unlimited Creativity
Encounter the yoga of sleep: yoga nidra, the fastest growing practice worldwide. Settle instantly without any effort—at any place or time—into the ultimate relaxed, meditative state. It’s a reliably powerful, efficient, and joyful way to reconnect with our deepest intuitive source and tap into the creative mother lode of all innovation.
This workshop with our US teaching team also sees writer and Yoga Therapist Uma Dinsmore-Tuli PhD, Europe’s leading facilitator, offering a talk specially tailored to the environment of 1440’s campus, this an exceptional opportunity to awaken genius in your daily routine.
Alternating between practice, discussion, journaling, and questions, you will:
- Explore the science and philosophy of rest
- Learn basic and effective restorative yoga poses and meditations
- Understand the context and utility of dream, sleep, consciousness, and creative cycles
- Explore tools in liminal consciousness to receive inspiration and manifest creativity
- Gain techniques for problem-solving in restful states
- Create a framework and fertile ground to develop creative endeavors including writing, music, business, and life choices.
Total Yoga Nidra is a resting practice that requires no physical movement. Done lying down, in a restful and comfortable position supported by yoga props, you are nested in a deeply nurturing state. There is nothing to do but listen as Uma uses voice and instrumentation to compose unique soundscapes designed to soothe and guide your awareness inward. Weather permitting, you will practice outside in the trees or floating in the infinity-edge hot tub.
Return home with simple, practical tools to allow an unlimited supply of lucid, brilliant ideas. Enhance your vitality and harness your imagination to manifest your dreams in real life—revitalized, recharged, and refocused.
- Enjoy the effortless, inspirational power of Total Yoga Nidra to move creative projects forward with respect and power to their ideal completion.
- Receive expert guidance in a reliable and simple method to support vitality, enhanced sleep, and superbly inspired dreams.
- Return home with a full set of recordings of all practices from the weekend and a sense of being fully and completely rested, renewed, and revitalized.
Arrivals from 2:15pm on Friday 1 November, dinner from 5:30pm and Welcome Session at 6:30pm. Check out 12pm on Sunday 3 November and departures after lunch (12pm – 2pm).